The Plantation just might be the perfect manufactured woodburning fireplace. 48” wide and an astounding 42” tall with slant back design. But perhaps most impressive, it includes a hearth floor that’s only 1 ½ inches above the ground. It’s the only UL 127 fireplace with a flush floor finish like the highest quality traditional masonry fireplaces.
The Plantation uses Mosaic Masonry firebrick “splits” in a custom herringbone pattern for a naturally rich, custom look.
- Radiant design with a 42" tall opening to provide an exceptional view of the fire
- Tall “Rumford” design with pitched rear wall for maximum radiant heat output
- Flush hearth floor design (hearth spacer required for combustible floor installations)
- Massive smoke dome for reliable operation
- Fully insulated firebox for increased performance in colder climates
- Split brick herringbone pattern in ivory or warm red
- Heavy duty cast iron log grate with rugged forged andirons
- Easy access damper control
- Dual (left hand/right hand) outside air kits available for maximum performance
- Uses IHP 12 DM (1700º) double wall air cooled wood burning chimney
Uses IHP 12 HT (2100º) heavy gauge double wall air cooled wood
burning chimney, recommended for cold climates (required for Canada)
20 Year Limited Warranty
Astria’s patented Mosaic Masonry™ features real firebrick finished interiors, with no visible sheet metal for the authentic richness and beauty of a custom, site-built masonry fireplace. Learn more about Mosaic Masonry™.
||76-3/8" with hearth spacers, 71-1/2" with no spacers
||20 Year Limited Warranty
Mosaic Masonry Liners
Warm Red Split Herringbone
Ivory Split Herringbone