Starting Price: $11,862
The 4.0 cu. ft. firebox and 30” log capacity is one of the largest available in its category. The Montecito Estate beautifully combines craftsmanship with the power of clean, controllable combustion heating. The gorgeous selection of doors and facades allows you to achieve a customized look that reflects your style.
- Circulating design features facade, arch doors and ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer
- EPA variable-rate certified high-efficiency wood heater
- Spacious 4.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 30” log size for increased performance
- Steel double doors with heat resistant door handles that stay cool to the touch
- White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer
- Catalytic combustor for maximum performance
- Bypass control: Greater airflow during startup for faster wood ignition and no smoke spillage when reloading
- Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
- 80,000 BTUs and heats up to 2,500 square feet*
- Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
- Includes heat activated 200 CFM variable-speed blower for time-delayed heat distribution
- Durable high temperature paint finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
Every high-efficiency wood-burning fireplace from the BIS collection is EPA-certified, which means that you can count on dependable warmth with the added bonus of responsible burning.
Trim and Louvers
7"-Security Chimney; Secure Temp ASHT+ or S-2100+, DuraVent; DuraTech Canada or DuraTech Premium
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Installation and Operation Manual
Care and Operation Manual